We do only one fixie bike for a reason: we've done it right without cutting corners. Commuter bike by day, track bike by night: Our lightweight fixie bike stands apart from other fixed gear bikes thanks to its lightweight chromoly frame and easy-rolling sealed bearing hubs. With its flip-flop hub giving you easy access to either drivetrain, the Wythe’s puncture-resistant tires ensure a low-maintenance, worry-free ride. This bike is packed with everything you need and nothing you don’t, so you can ride your way all day.
Stylish. Lightweight. And most importantly, fun to ride.
- Our lightest model has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
Why You'll Love It
- The Wythe's chromoly frame and simple track-style geometry make it the lightest model in our portfolio. That means it has a lively feel when riding - and is perfect for your 5th floor walkup.
Selectively sourced components
- Most single-speed bicycles cut corners on two main components, the freewheel and brakes. We made sure both are up to task on the Wythe, which means you'll be riding more reliably for longer.
Premium Single-Speed Drive Train
- For a smooth, quiet, and low-maintenance ride
- Ultra-lightweight 4130 Chromoly frame for light, yet absorbent ride
- For all-terrain, worry-free riding